Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just a Plain Old Nice Day

Sleeping in this morning was really nice. Really! Even if it was only until 7:15. Gosh!

After a really nice late breakfast with all four of us here (which is a rarity), Meg and I took off to Carnation to our friend's house. Meg prepared another model horse show with her best friend (who is now here, back from Mexico) and I spent most of the time out with my horse. This is the first time I've ridden in months! It was so fun. He remembered to obey me! I remembered what to do! He was a darling. We rode around in the ring for awhile practicing turning (after I had removed the little rocks in his feet - and he was very nice for that even!), and then I took him out of the pasture and down the gravel driveway a ways. This he was very nervous about because he doesn't go *anywhere* without Molly, his companion horse. He didn't buck at all though... and he even did what I said. What a good boy!

So, here I am, back at home after a lovely little afternoon with my sister and my horse... and I hear the Huskies lost terribly again. Hmm. Just like old times :)

Jp

No comments: