Monday, June 15, 2009

A Year Later

Well this week is special!
I've been logging my life for a year exactly!

It sure is swell being able to look back at what's happened with such detail! I think my memory will drastically improve from now on, since it is searchable by keyword... lol

Oh, my first post is funny! What a little newbie! I didn't realize there is a spell-checker on here! And it took me forever to realize that they have a nifty little hyperlink tool to use instead of pasting the address right into the text of the post. LOL

Anyway, to those of you who read this, thanks for following along! I really love sharing my life with you. And to those of you, listening... out there... right now... sitting alone in a little room... or working late again at the office... thanks very much for being my friends, and letting me communicate to you most of what I had hoped to while we shared this time over the Internet together (you shouldn't say everything on the Internet, after all).

This is Jennifer Payne signing off for now, but rest assured, I will post here again... tomorrow.

(taps the arm of her chair) (Hey! This chair actually has arms! cool!)

No comments: