Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Or the Next Day...

:)
Yeah, didn't get to it yesterday, but I only said that because it was a quote.

Yesterday was a long day at work, and rather dull in general. I got things mostly ready to put away, and that, I'll most likely finish today.

Last night, however, my brother invited us downstairs to watch a recently purchased movie on his projector. Just the family... it was a good time. The movie he got was 'Dan in Real Life' (2007, Steve Carell), a hilarious and touching romantic comedy. It was pretty much outstanding.

Afterwards, I went for a run outside to clear my mind and test myself again. I think I had a little too much stuff in my sinuses though, as after I finished the mile-and-a-half (three times around our block, which encompasses our park) in 14 (wow!) minutes, my head hurt because it felt a little clogged, and normal breathing came back to me slowly. Gee, do I hate running! I suppose it would probably get better if I did it more often. Hmm.

To cool down, I took the dog for a nice, leisurely, half-hour walk on the same ground.

[This evening, we watched Defiance with Zac, as he just got it today. It is a lot of fun, but I have this uneasy feeling that I've been doing so little meaningful things lately.]

Jp

No comments: