Thursday, July 10, 2008

Whew.

I'm tired. It's mostly my fault, because I stay up to late doing stupid things every night of the week and then I have to be at work by 7am. Stupid. I think it's because I try to do every last thing I think of before I go to bed. And that's not a good idea when you have lots and lots of things you want to do. By the time the weekend comes around and I actually have some time, I just goof around. Wow, I'm silly.

I did have somewhat of an excuse last night, because I had that really long music rehearsal. (Which was just music and really long, but good. I think I have the 4 page Classical Medley pretty much together - which includes a selection from "The Toreador Song" by Bizet. He loved Russian music - and I'm doing really well on the easy "Strike Up the Band" and "76 Trombones". The 8 page Olympic Medley remains to be seen. Ug.

Until Next Time,
Jp

No comments: