Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Last Night's Dinner

Was good!

A couple of years ago, one of my co-workers in the warehouse at Bellevue Community College asked me to housesit for him and his wife as they went on vacation. Since then, I've done it twice, and next week, I'm gonna do it again. So he and his wife took my sister and I out to an elegant dinner at... Black Angus. Mmmmm. So good! We all had a wonderful time reminiscing about BCC and our old jobs together (my sister had the same job I had before me). They have an old beagle and a young cat that I will be responsible for. I'm just glad that I'm gonna have some time in the evenings for uninterrupted practicing on my music for the Beijing Olympic Orchestra.

Speaking of that, I've got a rehearsal at the University tonight. 6-9 PM, after a nine-hour workday. Is that what we mean by fun? I'm not sure.

Hoo-rah for China! Ack! It's coming up fast!

Until Next Time,
Jp

No comments: