Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dreamland

That was Wednesday... I was so tired from staying up the night before, that I crashed when I got home from school. Talked with Mom for a good half-hour first... and then dreamed soundly for the next four hours. Managed to squeak in a lesson of German before snacking for dinner and heading straight to bed. Because of all this sleep, I was over-confident in my ability to wake up the next morning, and promptly fell asleep after shutting off my alarm at four.

Didn't get to PT until 5:20 (supposed to be 5 sharp), but the instructor gives everyone their first tardy for free. He knows I'm not going to make it a habit. Scored a 100% on the test once in class... and a 98% on the practical. So no trouble. This afternoon I did some clean up, sweeping and doing all my laundry, watching Evita (1996) from the library and doing some shopping for snacks and having a magnificent dinner at Tender Greens in Liberty Station... grilled veggies on butter lettuce in a lemon vinaigrette... and I added my whole avocado to it. :)

Tomorrow, the fun begins!
Jw

No comments: