Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cars & Keys

Today I did things that I was too slow to do Monday night... when all I could do was sit and watch a bit of Thor and a Bears/Giants game on TV in Lib Hall, besides start the reading in the book A Hole in Our Gospel for the fall study group at the Presbyterian church, starting the 2nd.

I deposited my money in the bank (now I know how much I have!), stopped for treats for dinner at The Tin Fish and Con Pane in Liberty Station (shrimp taco, then a raisin scone and shortbread cookie). I locked my keys in my car back on base when I was getting out to look at my oil; then, thank the Lord, my roommate was still in the room so I could get the backup key without any issue. Decided after that to take it to Jiffy Lube, and they took care of everything while I watched a bit of Hidalgo in their office. Gassed it up at the NEX on my way back to base, then decided to break down and get the car cover online after that (that will help with all the dust, seagulls and sunshine it gets so much of every day).

Yay!
Jp

No comments: