Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rest...

Today in the Navy, I got on a short working party... but even by the time I was done with it, I was feeling really light-headed. It was only about an hour's worth of picking up trash in a parking lot in the sunshine. I even had a wonderful breakfast sandwich just beforehand, so I wondered why I felt so shaky. I went to my room for some nuts, dried apricots and water, and that helped tide me over til lunch. Read some Psalms out in the sunshine and talked with Mom about plans for their upcoming visit... that won't happen til April at the earliest now.

After the 1230 muster I had an hour's nap before doing a solid workout. Did arms and core in the little gym on base and then ran the mile and a half track over on Liberty Station in just under 12 minutes! Felt so good... took a relaxing shower and then had dinner... Gee... life is so hard. :)

Jp

No comments: