Sunday, December 26, 2010

Big, Big News!

As Mike just said: a little bit has changed since last Tuesday. :)

Mike and I went for a walk on the Sammamish River Trail on Wednesday evening, stopping at the Bothell Landing. Slowly sauntered over the bridge and then sat down on a bench nearby. Unbelievably, it had been sunny that day... and we sat and watched the sun slowly disappear over the trees on the horizon, turning from gold to light blue to deep purple. Yeah... it was really nice. :)

Many things were talked about and we finally realized we wanted to spend our lives together.

I am so happy. :)

We picked out the ring the next morning. And I've been floating on clouds ever since! This holiday is one for the ages!

Jp

5 comments:

Michael said...

And we've had lots of clouds to float on. :-)

Linda said...

[Linda loves happy endings, especially on Christmas Eve.]

Emma said...

This is the most romantic thing I've ever heard! Congratulations to both of you!

Firefly Haven said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! So happy for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you and Mike!! I am so happy for both of you! Welcome to the family!!