Wednesday, December 15, 2010

At Ease

Last night I considered doing more extra school to help catch up (I'm three days behind the recommended schedule - which isn't too bad on the average, believe it or not. I think the planners were a little too optimistic when they assigned the lessons per day.), but instead I went to the Bible study that I was invited to.

It was a neat little meeting. Introduced ourselves and then talked about the wise men's gifts and God's gift to us (from Matthew). It was great to meet other practicing Christians! I was greatly encouraged.

After getting back to the ship, one of my roommates burst in the door with a friend, rather plastered. She doesn't have school today or tomorrow, so it wasn't a big deal... and I'm glad she was safe. But at muster they told me I needed to talk to a ship's yeoman... they didn't know if my leave request was approved or not. So I put all that in the Lord's hands and had a beautiful sleep anyway :)

This morning at school I started off with my block test (cumulative for a set of lessons) that I was worried about. But I ended up pulling off my first 100%! A night of sleep helped, I think. And this noon I had a fast lunch and then went to my ship to check with the yeomans again... and my request had been approved. Whew! :) So everything is going according to plan, and I am on my way home in two days time! How good the Lord is!

Yippppeeeeee!
Jp

No comments: