Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Still Less

Today I woke up a bit earlier... I think around 9 or so. Had time to do breakfast and a shower and a few other things before I met the ladies from my ex-work at Coho Cafe for another birthday! This time it was Jeanne, the boss. It's wonderful to see them again, again! Might not get another time before I head off, so it was great!

Then I mailed the last sets of pictures to family and then stopped by our sporting goods store for a few things... new shoes, new backpack... very needed.

But when I got home I went into a frenzy, cleaning out my room, going through lots of drawers and my closet to get rid of clothes and things I don't need. For instance, a bunch of my pants were size 14, but I'm between size 10 and 12 now. And I had way more than I could ever wear. And then it got to be way past dinner time, I was doing this so much, that Mom took me out to our favorite Mexican place for something good to eat.

And since returning, I've packed for a two-week trip! Wheeeeee!

Jp

No comments: