Monday, August 2, 2010

Just Sleepin' and Runnin'

Woke up pretty late today, and then realized I was meeting the ladies from work in an hour and a half for lunch at a seafood place in downtown Kirkland (the Crab Cracker). And then I realized that it was going to be close getting to my Navy workout... (I ended up making it with 5 minutes to spare!). I had a crab & shrimp louie salad, which was delicious and light enough to eat right before a workout! :) Oh, it was so wonderful to see everyone again! We caught up a little and enjoyed each other's company for over an hour.

The Navy wore me out today! Thomason, the recruit leading the workout, had brought hand-weights, and we first ran a mile with them, and then a mile without them, and then we exercised with them... lunges, shoulder circuits, etc. And it lasted an hour & 45 min. Ouch!

Upon returning home I did a good bit of sleeping after a quick shower and dinner, and I have to say, I'm still pretty wiped out. :)

Jp

No comments: