Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Home!

Here I am, home again. We just made it back, and I didn't have to drive at all! Meg & Jason split up the day and I relaxed in the back seat, sleeping on and off.

Here are the numbers: (roughly) 45 hours of driving, 4,936 miles, & 12 states...

It's good to be back... we went swimming at the neighborhood pool after unpacking the car. Mom had a glorious spaghetti dinner for us and I took a very long nap before bed. :)

I am so blessed to be able to do what I've done! I feel as if it's helping me be ready to leave to have been away for so long. Yep, I'm back home, but I also know my time is short.

Thanks to the Lord for his provision, protection and blessings!

Jp

2 comments:

Linda said...

So what states are left?

niferjen said...

Louisiana and Alaska. :)