Sunday, July 11, 2010

Where'd the Day Go?

It has slipped away. I got up really late today... after waking up a few times in the morning. Didn't get out until 10:30. Had a hard time getting motivated, but just bit the bullet and fell to my room anyway. Washed the bed and spent the rest of the day going through the one side of my room. Dusted and vacuumed and threw some stuff away.

I was alone for most of the day, but around 3, the FC came home and we ate a snacky sort of late lunch together (and I also beat Meg at Phase 10). Dinner wasn't too far off; the family came over for dinner around five and we ate outside on the deck. Mom and Dad had put the canopy over the frame yesterday while I slept. It was a glorious afternoon with a gentle breeze and the golden sunshine. Very nice.

Jp

No comments: