Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ready for Summer

We're getting our first real taste of it today... upper 70's and not a could in the sky all day.

Yesterday I enjoyed my time off by fiddling around with my Aquarium website, adding links to the previously static page about animal classifications. This led me to explore the web, and find the most interesting or informative site I could about each category. I learned new things and had a wonderful time doing it.

My parents, the FC and I also went out to Monroe to visit my Grandma and take her out to Denny's. We had a nice little visit! I tried their fillet of tilapia with avocado and pico de gallo. It was tasty!

Later in the evening I thought I'd seize the daylight and I did a mile-and-a-half... in 12:45! Best time yet... It's in the "excellent" range on the PRT test (which is more than passing). :) Right after a snack for dinner, Mom and Dad and I watched "Night and Day" (Cary Grant, 1946). We enjoyed it a bunch... and I'd have to agree that Eve Arden was rather mis-cast. :)

As for today: my coworker is back; we did a lot of chatting & catching up, as well executing an all-hands safety drill ("we all got out rather quickly, wouldn't you say, Mr. Foley?"). I did a lot more cleaning up in both my areas. Can't believe four years is coming down to two and a half more days.

Jp

No comments: