Thursday, May 27, 2010

Waiting for the Weekend

At least I've been posting on other blogs this week... :)

And here's a new one I made,
for reasons I explain there.


Really, nothing much has happened... besides Mary getting back to me about meeting on Saturday and our sudden urge to watch an episode or two. We did "Who's Minding the Asylum?" (aka "Swing Low") on Wednesday night. I've been good about eating things for breakfast and working out... however, if I'm going to lose those last couple pounds (how annoying, that I've been so close for so long. I've just been maintaining.) I really need to get serious somehow. If only I knew exactly what I should eat and how much.

Listened to the first couple innings of the first softball game between UO and UW... and we weren't doing very well. Ugg. Just checked... we dropped the ball and lost 6-1. Boo.

I was going to do a short run tonight, but the dog saw me getting my shoes on, so we went on a walk instead. :) I did do Jazzercise tonight and it was an excellent routine. Many muscles were burned. And I needed to go to break off the automatic withdrawal they have on my account anyway. Come October, that would be bad if it still deducted.

I feel a little restless: I'm tired and I can't wait for Saturday.

Jp

2 comments:

Rodney said...

I follow 4 main guidelines for my diet selection: low glycemic, low sugar, good fats, good protein. I find the foods which fit most of those guidelines and then select the ones I enjoy eating. Evening meals should be the lightest. If meals are 5 hours or more apart, have a healthy snack (for me, an apple or unsalted peanuts) in-between.

Linda said...

Jen, if you eat correctly I wouldn't obsess about a couple of pounds. Basic will get rid of those fast.