Sunday, May 9, 2010

Flying and Then Flying Some More

Woke up at a good time, packed in a half-hour, did the dishes, ate some eggs and then some cereal and then we all blew out of the house rather quickly. No problems at the airport at all... and because Meg's friend came with her 1 year-old, we got to board first and were all settled before everyone else crammed on.

I read a bit and listened to Bible and music, but the best part was the hour between Missouri and Tennessee where I held Abby... she fell asleep instantly on my shoulder and just stayed there when she had been fussy and crying. By the time I turned on the map on the little screen in front of me, we were flying right over St. Louis. We flew really close to Owensboro a few minutes later and I waved. As we entered into Georgia, we flew right over Powder Springs (we had a connection in Atlanta) and I waved again. :)

I wanted to post while we were flying at 37,000 feet and traveling at 628 MPH, but that would have cost me $13 (dumb ol' Delta)... And the Internet in Atlanta was down. So here I am in the hotel in Miami, just about to hit a pillow. And does it feel good to be postured horizontally! My seat was getting rather sore those last couple hours.

Okay! Talk to ya'll tomorrow.
Jp

No comments: