Sunday, February 28, 2010

Coming Home

Sunday, February 28th:

We got up a bit earlier this morning so we could pack our bags... everything fit in just fine, although we're coming home with more than we brought :)

So we had time for our last of long, breakfast conversations and then made sure the bags were alright and packed everything into the car and took off.

Asheville has free Internet, so I was able to start this post and post the previous one, only writing the Saturday portion as I kept up with writing pretty much every night. I was able to copy/paste, so that's how it worked out!

I spent the first flight finishing my Navy book and the second flight reading chapters 3 & 4 of Meg's dissertation. That pretty much took up the whole of both of the flights, so I did practically nothing else and they went rather quickly. Good thing too, because we had to wait for a de-icer truck to spray us in Asheville, and when we arrived in Detroit there was no crew to meet us, and when we took off from Detroit there was a delay in boarding and when we were seated, because the luggage crews were still finishing up. Gosh, I love Delta.

So we are home, safe and sound, and I'm unpacked and sorta ready to get up tomorrow for work. :) what a week!

Jp

No comments: