Friday, December 4, 2009

Week's Winding Down

I tried drinking orange juice to help the cold go away, both yesterday morning and today. What's the worst that could happen? I could have more vitamin C? And so it's been getting much better! What do you know. I still have to blow the nose a little, but in general, things are on the mend.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Mom's been putting stuff up little by little this week. Pictures, garlands, and today, she's getting out the fake tree for the first time. Last year it was on sale after Christmas (like a quarter of the original price) and so this will be our first fake tree ever. And Mike, I got your package yesterday! I tell you, those Post Office people know what they're doing! Thanks very much, too. It looks (and sounds) like a lot of fun listening!

This afternoon I went to the University to print some pictures. It's pretty much the last time I could go in when they're open before the break for the holidays. It's fun to walk the same halls again! Just a little bit familiar... even using the printer settings came back very easily.

Oh, and the final Monk tonight! After eight years... we'll know what happened!

Jp

No comments: