Thursday, December 10, 2009

Life & Times

I had a rather slow day at work yesterday... non-conformances on my program again! Dad and I had a good time making a quickie dinner together, playing backgammon again, and then watched another Nazi-thriller, this time from 1944. "The Conspirators", with at least three actors from Casablanca. I liked it a lot! The message boards on IMDB aren't very kind to it though... "what do they know?" :) And then my Mom came back safely from her long drive... and I had a lovely talk with Mike.

What a lovely thing that I have a day off work today! I am helping out Meg by proctoring one of her final tests in Kent that the college scheduled at the same time as the one in Auburn that she'll be handling... and I got to sleep in til 9 am! I've had a breakfast, and just a plain old nice time with my Mom and sister.

I had a bit of a shocker this morning, though. The Marine who is in this poster emailed me this morning! A friend had told him about the poster I got at Zac's graduation! I feel very honored!

As he said, 'Semper Fi'.

Jp

No comments: