Tuesday, August 25, 2009

There's Nothing Like a Bad Dream...

:)
... to get you up in the morning. I don't want to remember the particulars whenever I read this next, so lets just say it was pretty uncomfortable... I had a deep sleep though, and that was good!

Work has been steady all day, and I was able to do a good bit of filing, and some long-neglected scanning, as well as releasing all the documents that came in, although my coworker is now back.

Gosh, I feel much better than yesterday and the day before that. I admit, it did help to have an evening with my sister (we played a couple games of Phase 10). And as well as that, Mom and I had a bit of a refreshing time, reading a book of the Bible (1 John) and having a family prayer for general things - like my brother, all alone in Missouri. And we even sang a couple hymns. This was all quite nice, as both Mom and I missed out on church this last Sunday. I sort of prefer this kind of fellowship to church anyway. It's more personal and meaningful.

And to you, alone in a small room and working late again at the office (lol), thanks for the card with the little crab and the movies that came today. I think we're all going to watch Oz!

Jp

No comments: