Friday, August 28, 2009

Paper, Paper

Egads! I get home from a day with dealing with paper all day long to 30 pages of forms to fill out. Wednesday night I met with the Navy again in order to start the process of the preliminary medical stuff (before you even sign up for Delayed Entry). I also checked out the official site for the Recruit Training Command in Great Lakes, IL. yesterday. So although I've already signed my name fourteen times, I really haven't committed to anything yet. :) Love some of the questions: "Have you ever been X-Rayed?" "Does the sight of blood bother you?" And then of course: "Have you ever in any branch of the armed forces?" Well, I don't know... LOL!

Last night we all watched "Oz" while eating pizza for dinner. Gosh! It's been a long time since I had seen it! Jason had never had the pleasure before, so it was great fun. We're... off to see the Wizard...

Jp

No comments: