Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just Swell - tering

I really ought not to complain though, because it's mom who has stayed in our sweltering home all day long while I'm at an air conditioned workplace... (although it was 81 degrees in the house this morning at 6:30, and at dinner it was merely 92 inside... ugg.).

Well, it's back to work. I've kept myself pretty busy, so that's good at least. Today when I was bringing M.O.'s back from the other building I imagined I was journeying across North Africa, only to step into an icebox when I opened the door. And tomorrow is supposed to be hotter. They say we're even warmer than Eastern Washington. Okay... that's just not fair.

Parents are heading out to NC early in the morning, so for two days it's just my sister and I... and the unmitigated sunshine. Come, sweet Thursday Night!

Jp

No comments: