Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wild Dreams

I stayed late after class last night to scan old negatives of Minnesota. I was already worn out from a long day, and it just got an hour longer I guess. Didn't get home until 10:30, and then spent a half hour or so sitting down and talking with my sister and mother. Ate a quick snack... and went to bed, somehow convinced that if I just set my alarm, I'll be able to wake up for Jazzercise (it worked on Monday morning).

My dreams seemed pretty odd. It was more of those "I'm late for my first day of school" dreams, except I dreamt I was in the navy. That's all well and fine, but then I dreamt I was assigned on this little yacht... and I was late every single day... and then, all of a sudden, we were being chased by Nazis. They chased us to this island fortress, where they found me after an intense game of hide and seek. And then I woke up... with the phone ringing from work. LOL

Let's just say I have to make up an hour and a half.
It's just been that kind of week.

Jp

No comments: