Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's Official: It's Quiet

I've never heard the house so quiet. Mom and Dad took the dog with them, so when I got home from work yesterday, it was as quiet in the house as the night before Christmas. No jingling collar tags, no clickity-click on the linoleum, no whining and of course, no barking. I straightened my room before my sister got home, and then ate a stand up dinner in the kitchen with her while she was cleaning the new model horses that she brought home.

Yesterday I felt like I was asleep all day long... until my recruiter emailed me at around 4PM, and woke me up. He's trying to get me to sign up right away, and I didn't like it. I had to work longer because of sleeping in, but that meant I had time to clear my desk. Everyone else left early, so I had time with the scanner all to myself.

Last night I got distracted with Facebook, but still managed to make some decisions about which prints I'm presenting tonight. And we watched another two episodes of MASH as well. I stayed up a little later than I wanted, because I have lousy self-discipline. But so far this morning, I'm doing fine and not feeling at all sick. Yey!

Jp

No comments: