Thursday, April 30, 2009

What to Say?...

...Lord, it's you who gave me life... and I can't explain just how much you mean to me now. You have saved me, Lord; I give all that I am to you... that every day I might be a light unto the world. Every day! It's you I live for! Every day! I'll follow after you! Every day! I'll walk with you, my Lord!

Old high school church song just popped into my head... :)
Except they always spelled it "Everyday", which drove me a little nuts.

These last few days I've been sitting at work, doing the usual... and being a little bored with the work. But yesterday, I met my recruiter in Bellevue, at the same joint services recruiting station that I saw SFC Smith at in 2000, except it's down the hall. Petty Officer Mike L. is a great guy! We talked, I took a practice ASVAB, and I realized I haven't done story problems, algebra and fractions in a LONG time... LOL. Technically, they scored me in the "upper mental" category. LOL! You have to love the military! Taking the partial test cold, I qualified for the job I want. I expected to do a little better though.

I learned they extended the delayed program from 12 to 15 months. I'm thinking of next fall... who knows.

Jp

No comments: