Monday, March 9, 2009

Too Late Again!

Last night, as I signed off the last post, I went into my room to do the things I mentioned. And Spiffy followed me and sat down and looked up at me with those big, soft, brown eyes that melt the heart of stone... and whined. So I couldn't help but take him for a walk. :) He has me wrapped around his little paw.

It snowed again yesterday... (and this morning!)... so I might come to realize that snow isn't quite so scarce here as I thought... it's just that it has snowed more often this winter than in all the previous winters in my memory, combined.

So it was freezing cold as we went for a walk... it was partially cloudy with nearly a full moon out.

I stayed up way late (1:30 on a workday morning!) going through my room. It is so much better! (sigh of relief - it was driving me nuts) I'm glad my hours can be flexible at work... so when I woke up at the time I was supposed to be there... (I need a louder alarm)... it was no big deal. I just get to work later tonight.

Jp

No comments: