Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Alarmed!

I'm like changing into my sister or something! I go to bed late... and I am so tired in the morning, that I've been not hearing my alarms... Tonight I ought to try and get in bed before say, Midnight, so I can get out of bed without behaving like a bear coming out of hibernation.

Last night I watched Dick Van Dyke and lots of MASH with my sister while creating this Facebook album, as promised Sunday. (I'll have to link it tonight at my first class of the last quarter).

Yesterday we received our first letter from my brother! He's started talking in some military jargon and I love it! So far he's doing ok... which is good to hear! Speaking of... it's his birthday today!

I also arranged things with The Old Globe in San Diego, to get tickets to three plays for a long weekend in July, before they actually go on sale... which is good, because now I can arrange the other things with confidence! I'm seeing Rupert's "The First Wives Club", Twelfth Night and Cyrano de Bergerac (I figured I'd make the trip worth it!). This time I'm renting a car, seeing the San Diego Zoo (in the same park as the Globe), the Birch Aquarium, and The Aquarium of the Pacific (Long Beach), and possibly the Fort MacArthur Museum ... and maybe three or four other things linked from that site! Holy cow! And if the Lord wills, my brother will be training down there for his specialty, and I'll be able to visit! I LOVE San Diego! Where else can you see Rupert's play, fish and the military all in one place? LOL!

The timing is not fantastic though... the trip to North Carolina is the next week. :) And my photo show is the previous week... but all three plays are playing then... so that's good!

Jp

No comments: