Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And Again...

Here it is, 1:36 am... when will I learn?

I'm gonna be wiped out before long if I keep this up... (well, there's class, and chilling out for a moment when I get home, and eating dinner, and walking the dog, and doing the dishes and taking out the garbage... and Facebook)... and it's time to sleep.

Not much to report these last two days, other than work is frustrating... (work is very much appreciated, to be sure, but not very fulfilling... it's not the type of environment I want to work at for a long-term career.)

Kind of feeling frustrated in all areas though. I'm in my "I need to move out of the house" phase, and coupled with that, I think my photography is second to many in class... my project is on a specific object, rather than an 'idea'... and I think I've restricted myself to making generic photographs. So I'm pretty sure I will switch topics for next quarter. I hope I can push myself to do something out of the ordinary - and do something that is challenging... in a good way. Starting on photographing wildlife, and making it non-generic... is very hard.

Jp

No comments: