Saturday, February 14, 2009

Well, That's Alright With Me

"You will visit a faraway land that has been in your thoughts." - A fortune cookie from tonight's Valentine's Day Chan's Place take-home dinner for my mom. Umm, Okay!

I slept in to an unheard of 10:30, and when I awoke I found that it was warm and sunny outside... as opposed to the cloudy and freezing that we've had all week. Almost every day I've had to scrape the cars before going to work. T-shirt weather, although slightly chilly in the shade, was very welcome! Right away I took the dog for a walk because I was so excited about the sun. And I didn't even take a camera with me! Upon getting home, I made myself a couple eggs and then my sister and I did a couple errands at the post office and bank.

I was going to work on Photoshop today, but instead, I went for another photo shoot at the Bothell Landing and Juanita Bay Park. It was brilliant sunshine out, so I didn't want to pass up the opportunity. I got lots of nice shots, but as I was getting in the car to go to Juanita, I realized I had just shot the whole 150 pictures or so in JPEG. GAAAHAHH! I hope I can use a couple anyway. The second location was great as well... my project has changed to birds on water... the bridges project has sort of gone by the wayside. At least it was good starting ground for my project to evolve.

Jp

No comments: