Sunday, February 8, 2009

Memory... all alone in the... nevermind.

Gee, I loved that song from 'Cats'. Just looked outside and there is moonlight, but I guess I'm not alone, here at home.

Anyway, it was a long trip down memory lane today. I got the notion to put all my old negatives from when I started shooting - in 1998! - into the extra negative holders I had left over from last quarter. I looked at every single picture as I sorted them and put them in sleeves.

And then people had the idea to watch a family home video this afternoon... my sister and her family were over, and we were celebrating my other sister's birthday... and so we were taken back to 1991 and on... trips across Montana, South Dakota, British Colombia, Wyoming, on the way to and at Minnesota... interspersed with birthday parties and Christmases... me, actually crawling onto an exhibit of dinosaur bones when I was 8 years old... LOL! me taking a record five minutes to jump off the dock... "Jump in, Jennie!" LOL! I was such a brave kid... LOL!

And then between watching the last episode of MASH (which was a present), and 'Crimes and Misdemeanors' (with Martin Landau) from Netfilx, we had some lovely cake.

Another week. (sigh)
Jp

No comments: