Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last Night

I'm pretty consistent at talking about the previous day, aren't I?

Last night I watched "The First Wives Club" from netflix with my mom and sister. My goodness! I wasn't expecting to see Palermo Racine! Or Captain Amazon! And then today on IMDB I find that Celia Mellon was in the first scene as the younger version of Goldie Hawn's character, Elise! Oh, and Maple's husband Greg was in it too... what a pre-union! And I rented the thing because Rupert Holmes is doing a stage version of it next year at one of the theaters that Amanda Naughton performs at... and they say it's headed to Broadway. Surprises abound!

Oh, and I loved it! It was very funny and had a great screenplay!

After my brother got home from his Marine workout, we all headed to the Olive Garden for a great - and rare - family time together. And when we got home, we sang some carols together by the light of the Christmas tree and the window lights.

(sigh of contentment)

Jp

1 comment:

VanillaRose said...

your family spends more time together in a month than mine has in my life...