Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday, Busy Sunday

After waking up with my alarm around 8:30, I went straight to the U district after filling up with some gas for $2.34 a gallon. Lab hours in the dark room started at 10 AM, so I got a little bite to eat at QFC before I headed up to campus.

I parked for free - thank you Sundays! - and got to the photo room right when the technician arrived. There were four other students who were there as well, so I wasn't alone! I was pretty nervous about processing my film, because so many other people were having trouble. So far, I had only done part of the process with three others about three weeks ago... but it turned out just fine. (Whew!) Developing took around an hour, and while the negatives were drying, I started on printing photos. I ended up spending 5 and 1/4 hours there, printing 3 contact sheets and 8 photos. So, I'm all caught up with my class, and I'm feeling pretty good because I really liked at least a couple of my photos. I am running out of photo paper though, so I will probably go back to Glazer's Camera next weekend or something.

I was just wiped out when I got back home. Goodness gracious! So to keep from not being able to get up from our couch, I took the dog on a leisurely walk around the neighborhood and then went downstairs with my sister to work on WENNish things in our little library. I decided on how I want my website to look like, although I have no idea if I'll be able to do something with rolling pictures... eeeeek. It would be cool though. Instead of generic links to places, I want to have buttons to push which would send you to the page described thereon. I'm also not very sure about copyrights on pictures... if I get them off the Internet, can I just say where I got them and call it good? Hmm.

My good friend then came over to continue our journey through the wonderful, wonderful world of WENN... with The Importance of Being Betty, Another Mrs. Singer, Nothing Up My Sleeve and A Star in Stripes Forever. Next time: FROM THE PEN OF GERTRUDE REECE. LOL! I just watched it the other day and I can't wait to watch it again.

Well, time for another week.

Jp

(note: no disrespect is intended regarding U2's amazing protest song)

No comments: