Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shmatterday

Got up early this morning, but not on purpose. When I woke up, I thought that I was late for work. It took me a minute to realize I wasn't late for anything, but was supposed to be sleeping in... huh! So I got up anyway, and did a little cleaning before I took a shower. When I was done with that everyone had woken up, so I ate breakfast with them before I took off to go to the U for some photo printing.

What I didn't realize until I walked up to the door of the lab, was that today it opened two hours later for a snafu they had with the water this weekend. They reminded us in class, I just forgot about it. So to kill time (and enjoy myself), I went into the Burke Museum of Natural History (on campus) for 20 minutes or so, and then I drove down to the Museum of History and Industry that's right across the ship canal from Husky Stadium. Mom says that I was there once as a little kid, but I had no recollection of that. It was a great one!

Printing went rather well; I finished prints from assignment 4 and made a contact sheet of the negatives from assignment 5. Assignment 6 is officially in the can, so tomorrow I'll develop that and print from 5 & 6 and then that's all there is to do. Good thing! Because with no labs next weekend, I only have the first week of December to finish up! Holy cow! It's almost December!

I'm going to be leaving to go see my grandparents on Tuesday for Thanksgiving, and I won't have any opportunity to blog or chat while I'm there... :( But I'll make sure to update on Sunday the 30th, when I get back.

Jp

No comments: