Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Vehicles Shme-icles

Not a whole lot has been happening this week, but I did get my car insured on Monday, so I was able to drive it on Tuesday. The Salvation Army is coming to pick up Old Red at noontime today. I'm glad it's going to be of some use to someone! My goodness, Big Blue is fun to drive! It accelerates - Smoothly! Last night I went and got some Black Magic spray for keeping plastic surfaces looking spiffy, and also a steering wheel cover that matches my interior. It's grey with black embroidered dolphins on it (keeping with the Big Blue Wet Thing theme - I don't know how many of you have seen Muppet's Treasure Island, but I am quoting Fozzy Bear).

As a side note, Becky and I watched Bullwhip Griffin last night and then finished the evening with "Don't Act Like That". It was just wonderful to watch Roddy McDowell back to back! And at home on Netflix: "The Last Confederate, the Story of Robert Adams", starring Bob Dorian! Can't wait!

Jp