Saturday, October 11, 2008

updates

Well, the library issue got resolved. I suppose I'll just have to wait a few days before I go back to campus to check the stuff out.

Last night the family watched 'The Simple Life of Noah Dearborn' from Netflix. JBL is as great as ever; he has some pretty comical and meaningful scenes. It was filmed right after WENN in 1999.

On that note, 'The Last Confederate', from a few nights ago, turned out to be less than what I expected. It was very disjointed and had many emotional scenes that I was unable to connect to. (However, I enjoyed Bob Dorian's and Mickey Rooney's performances. They did fabulously) But I can't tell you much about the main characters beyond their names and very little of what they did.

Today, I have homework for the first time in over 2 years. Reality about schoolwork seems to be settling in just nicely.

Jp

No comments: