Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Saved by St. Comstock!

So I was going the wrong way on Highway 99. I was trying to get to Seattle Center, to drop off my film for professional processing before class last night. Unfortunately, I usually make at least one wrong turn when I'm in downtown Seattle, and somehow I ended up going north on Aurora Ave (99). So I spot this nice side street up ahead which would give me a perfect turn around in time before the highway became an expressway and dumped me off in North Seattle. And it's name: Comstock St.! Okay, I just had to mention it. I had no idea we had a Comstock Street in Seattle... And it's like, 6 foot, 5 inches long as well. LOL

From Broad St, I tried to take Roy all the way west, but you can't tell from this map that Roy is cut off by an impassible Highway 99. One can only turn north on it. Yikes! At least I know where to go when I pick it up before class on Thursday.

The presentation went really well last night. Also, class was fun! We talked about pictorialist photography. And next week is the first of two quizzes for the quarter.

Ah, adventures in downtown!

Jp

No comments: