Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Morning

Well, I had a long sleep, and that was nice. Weird dream though. YKYBWTMRWW: JBL is in your dream.

I realized just a moment ago that I would have to leave in a half an hour for the football game, so I just decided not to go. I have a bit of reading to do that shouldn't be put off, and I should probably relax after going 100 miles an hour all day long yesterday. It's not like I'm 18 years old anymore. LOL

[Saturday Evening - I Forgot to Write]

[While doing a few errands with Meg, we stopped by Bartell Drugs because I needed some camera stuff done. I ended up leaving with that done and a couple presents for people and a Webkinz stuffed Buffalo. Yep. I actually got an internet toy. I shocked myself by actually going online and creating a profile. LOL! I do like it much better than the Neopets thing that my sisters do. I like the more real kind of stuff that you buy and the not so crazy games and things. Of course, I haven't explored very far, but what I've seen, I've liked. His name is Warren, and he's very cute. I just fell in love with him when I saw him. I hope my other stuffed buffalo isn't jealous. (added 10/20)]

Jp

No comments: