Sunday, October 19, 2008

Part Two for Today

I finished all my history reading for this week!
Well, that is something at least!

Last night, spurred on by discussions on WENNchat, my sister and I located episodes of Mathnet on YouTube, and we watched the bomb/bank episode and part of the car one. Between working on our various tasks today, we watched: the parrot episode. LOL! Gosh I love Mathnet!

We also watched the 3-part series of "Escape from Katrina", which I had completely forgotten until I was reminded by my sister who was and is looking over my shoulder. LOL I remembered being very scared when the little pony lost the ball down into the scary dark cave where Katrina (who always reminded me of Malifecent from Sleeping Beauty) lived, drinking potions and almost murdering her slaves. And Meggan tells me that it was my video. It says it was released in '86, so I would have only been at least 3 years old... But the scenes where the little ponies are going to bed and when Baby Moondancer gets the princess costume... yeah. It was fun.

It was truly a night of remembrances.

Jp

1 comment:

DieNVie said...

Mathnet! And I thought Andrew and I were the only ones that remembered Square One and the glory days of Mathnet... how I miss that show...