Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day to Day

Well, yesterday morning I made it to Jazzercise for the first Monday workout in a while. With all the rest I got this weekend, it's no wonder I made it out of bed alright. :) The ab routine was great! It incorporates Pilate's... so it's usually a killer, but it was just fine for me. I seem to be improving.

Work has been pretty slow for me lately, so it's pretty hard to stay focused. Today, however, all the ladies here at work went out to lunch to Coho's Cafe again, for a lovely time and a birthday celebration for one of our coworkers, and I had a delicious pesto pasta dish with prawns. I am a serious seafood fanatic. Yum!

So it's on to class again tonight! We've recently been talking about photography during the Civil War, so it continues to be intriguing for me.

Jp

No comments: