Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tell Us Mr. Weatherman...

Well, after several glorious weeks of bright sunshine, the rain (in Seattle, "rain" means light mist) has finally come back. It is refreshing to have a little cool again, but I also don't like never-ending clouds. My sister and I put in a short trail ride yesterday before the mist started misting heavier, and today I've decided to go nowhere at all for a change.

But I'm also trying to think of a way to fit in a day trip to those aquariums in British Columbia before the end of the year. I have a problem with not being able to really relax when I'm doing nothing. Too many things I want to do! Ugg! Sometime I want to ride in a balloon, I want to go camping or hiking or both more often, I want to see more aquariums (Sea World in October! Whoo-Who!), then there was hiking at Discovery Park, and then photography's starting in a couple weeks, and there's a lot of things to write, and innumerable books that I should read. Where to start?

I'm done venting now, I'm going to work on some history.
Jp

No comments: