Tuesday, September 9, 2008

old tv!

I went to Half Price last night, and my sister found a cool collection of old TV shows for a couple bucks... so when we got home we watched Combat! (which was one of my dad's favorites), Fury (which was one of my mom's favorites), the pilot of Mannix (done by a lot of the same people as Mission: Impossible), and finally an episode of Mister Ed (that I specifically remembered half-way through it - the one where everyone thinks that Mr. Post is sick because of wills and pills, when really it's all just for Mister Ed). What a deal! They also have some Dragnet and Lassie that I'm looking forward to seeing again, and a bunch of other things that I'm unfamiliar with.

I then put my room back into some semblance of order. I hung my poster of the Great Wall and my silk picture of the Koi from China. Threw stuff out, put stuff away, and then finally felt like I could sleep with a clear conscience. LOL! There are too many things to do! Too many books to read, too many movies to watch, too many things to write... I'll never make it through life! LOL

Jp

1 comment:

VanillaRose said...

can we watch lassie and mr. ed? Me gusta.