Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monday, Sep. 15

I missed posting on Monday by "that much".

Tonight after dinner and heading to Micheal's to buy a frame for my silk picture, the family sat down to watch 'The Shop Around the Corner' which had arrived from Netflix a few nights ago. I don't think I'll ever want to watch 'You've Got Mail' again - and I thought I liked that movie...

Jimmy was as amazing as ever! It was simply sweet and smart and silly, filled with slow scenes of great dialogue, the kind that are missing from nearly every modern movie. They take the time to talk in old ones. Something, I fear, my generation almost can't understand. I liked it as much as I like 'Phone Call From a Stranger'. Although that's a very different type of movie, it also has slow, beautiful scenes and an ending that knocks you off your feet.

Jp

No comments: