Sunday, January 19, 2014

Super!

Friday afternoon and Saturday were pretty low key. Did some shopping, watched some things, including a 1941 film with Leslie Banks called 'Cottage to Let', which was available on instantly on Netflix, and a random pick from my collection from Mike... 'So This is Love'... a biopic on an opera singer I knew nothing of before I watched the film. Very interesting.

Saturday evening, however, I went to spend the night with Kristin and Dan in Chesapeake. Kristin and I watched the entire series of Arn together! The next morning (after sleeping in and enjoying bacon and eggs for breakfast), I helped Kristin prepare freezer meals for their family while we watched Anne of Green Gables (the sequel).

We parted after church, and I went to a Mexican restaurant to watch the NFC championship game... the restaurant closed at the end of the third quarter. Not feeling like going anywhere else, I returned home and monitored the game on mobile ESPN while I watched my favorite parts of the Pride and Prejudice miniseries. Well, the Seahawks won and I got to watch one of my favorite movies to boot. Stayed up way too late, but that was okay since Monday was a holiday.

Jw

2 comments:

Keycardgen said...

I think it is not illegal to use fake credit card number and a name of a credit card generator because there are lots of spammy website who say that they will give you amazon prime account, Netflix count or may tell you that you won XYZ prize or XYZ product. To get this XYZ product or prize they ask for your credit card detail so that they can make fraud with you. So, you need to aware of this and never share your original credit card details instead of it You can use Fake Credit Card Details for your safety. There are lots of websites which are giving Fake Credit Card Details. Some of them have an Online Credit Card Generator also. But my trustable website is In Detail Valid Credit Card Generator Using KeyCardGen Fake credit card digit generator

Dr Smith said...

This is your great post i love to read your article. See my post on my site visit my site