Monday, September 20, 2010

Until We Meet Again

So I've been wondering a long time what on earth I'd leave on top of this blog. I considered using a Psalm or even lyrics from "Blest Be the Tie That Binds"... lol! I think I'll just be my normal self.

This morning I woke up around 6:30, and ever since I'm been doing the last little things. Trimmed my nails, washed my bed... wrote the last post. :) I need to make my room a little more usable, get a wedding picture printed for my Grandma, and put together what I am taking and what I'll want right away after boot. Otherwise... I'm ready. I'm excited and can't wait for the adventure. I'm sad to be leaving, but I know this will be good for me.

To my family and friends, and my extended family across the country, all I can say is I'll miss you, and I love you!
December is not too far off!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers... they will strengthen me.

Jp

No comments: