Thursday, June 3, 2010

Worries

I can't believe that all I've been waiting for is coming down to tomorrow. I'll get on a plane and go... and go, and go, and go. :)

I'm worried that I didn't get enough sleep this week. I never got to bed before midnight... and Wednesday night made me worry a whole lot. We had our monthly meeting, and the Chief says that he's going to cut anyone who weighs more than their beginning weight by mid-month and I'm a couple pounds above that... four as of yesterday. So I haven't been eating very much. And after I got home I did a mile and a half run. He says he'll do it because there are so many people who want jobs in the Navy right now, but can't have them. So he doesn't want to worry about people who are close.

I may love traveling, but I hate packing. I'm worried I'm forgetting something. ...hmm. Anyway, I think I have everything I need, and I think the suitcase is under it's weight limit... hmm. We'll find out. Oh! But I did twenty push-ups tonight (all at once)! That's a first!

I'm super tired already... this isn't good. :)

Lord, please bless my trip, and help me to rest tonight. Help me to enjoy this as much as I can. Help me to lose what weight I need to. Help me to not worry, but to trust you. Thank you for being so good and caring about my smallest care.

Jp

No comments: