Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Working... and Something Else...

All I can remember from Monday is... gee what did I do? Oh... um, I took the dog on a walk for the first time in a long time (and he got worried because we saw so many people on his sidewalk, so our pace was quickened... :) And the only reason I could remember any of this was because stupid "Jack" was on. LOL! At least it's good for something. I remember I washed my bed when I came home from work and I took a shower while it was drying and while "24" was on. And was it just yesterday evening we had that fabulous beef pot roast? Yeah... Wow, how fuzzy can the day before be sometimes! Good news, though: food for the wedding was agreed upon, and everyone was happy. :)

Both yesterday and today at work have been pretty good. I've been helping out with other people's assignments because I have nothing of my own to do. Today I spent the entire morning filing in Doc Control. And tomorrow promises to be more review for a coworker. We got piles of Manufacturing Orders in today.

We found out that Meg's defense of her dissertation is on May 10th, so we'll soon get flights for that. From Netflix today we had "A Canterbury Tale" (1944). It was a strange piece, but rather pleasant. A story of a professor desperate for an audience, and a couple of soldiers and a girl solving a little mystery. A British film. Very nice really.

To sleep.
Jp

No comments: