Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dreadful Dreams

Monday morning (and Sunday night) I felt as though I was ready for taking on the week. (Must they always be "taken on"?) The feeling didn't last very long. I released documents pretty much all day! But after Monday night's terrible dreams I felt stretched thin and ready for bed right away when I got home. Got to bed by 10 or so, and woke up at midnight, right before my dreams were turning bad again. Feeling rattled, I listened to a few Psalms and fell asleep again to them. I woke up this morning earlier than normal, but stayed in bed sort of half-asleep until it was really time to get going.

We haven't had time for movies this week (yet!) because people have been busy. Dad's away on a business trip for the next couple days, and my sister is pretty sick so Mom's been helping her out. (I'm praying for you Andie!)

I'm ready for some incredibly dull dreams. The kind that make you rest completely.

Jp

No comments: