Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nothing Doing

Monday was kinda different... after sleeping in too long (I should have set that up with my boss in advance... I always overestimate my ability to get up when I'm dead) I felt wonderfully rested and was rather productive at work, and I worked late to make it up. Because of that, I didn't have much time to clean up the kitchen and eat dinner before I had to pick up Mom & Dad, so I baked a pizza while I did the dishes. I got on the freeway right when they landed and arrived two minutes after they got to the curb. Couldn't have planned it better. When we all got home I put away my stuff from the day before and paid my pending bills; exciting, I know. But I did get to bed at a good time.

Tuesday wasn't much of anything at all. I worked, I ate, I crashed. (Hmm...) Except dinner was fabulous... whole, roasted chickens and all the fixings from a thanksgiving dinner! And after taking care of the dog and putting away dishes and taking a shower, Mom & Dad & I read in Hebrews together, and it was a particularly good reading time we had. But after that, I truly did crash. I went straight to bed and didn't wake up for quite some time.

Today I went to work and came home for lunch alone, since Dad's taking the rest of the week off. I stopped by the bank before coming home and didn't have much for lunch because I had a late breakfast at work of scrambled eggs and toast. Tonight we're planning on watching our Netflix...

These quick summaries are much easier to sit and write now then having to log on each night. How tired I have been! But what should I expect, having a trip that lasted from 3:30 on one morning til midnight the next night? LOL

Jp

No comments: