Friday, March 26, 2010

Last Night

Way too busy to post yesterday!

Before lunchtime I remembered about Denny's birthday special this year: a free Grand Slam on your birthday. So Dad took me out (we swung by home first for my workout clothes for tonight and the Backgammon game) and we played four games before we got our food. :) Oh, was it great! I had the turkey sausage patty and hashbrowns and the usual buttermilk pancakes and scrambled eggs, along with a tall glass of orange juice. When we got back to work, my coworker Deanna had put up some "Happy Birthday Jen" signs at the top of the stairs and on our department door... so lots of people wished me a happy birthday from then on :)

After work I went to Jazzercise, like usual, but after I got home I changed and we all headed out to Anthony's Homeport Restaurant for a yummy dinner. I had reserved a table, and even though it was on the very busy and crowded Kirkland waterfront we got parking because they have their own parking garage. My dinner came with the creamiest clam chowder! And for the entree I had garlic butter shrimp with a bed of rice and spears of asparagus. And there were baskets of the warmest sourdough bread... It was excellent!

We went straight home after dinner and after replying to my brother's "happy birthday my weird sister" post on Facebook (he even called later and wished me one audibly!), I opened a couple presents and we had some chocolate cake while we watched "The Male Animal"... LOL! It was very good!

But by the time it finished, it was just past midnight and time for bed!

Jp :)

No comments: